Ten Simple Steps to VIDEO SUCCESS
Ten Simple Steps to VIDEO SUCCESS...
- Understand that simple does NOT mean easy. These steps may be straightforward but high-value rarely comes easily in life.
- Know. Know. Know. Know your product. Know your customer. Know your competition. This understanding shapes your distinction.
- Examine your ecosystem. You’ll be surprised by the many areas you’ll be able to positively impact with video for business growth.
- Leverage your strengths. Draw upon your vast resources… such as your unique environment, brand assets, access to customers and so much more.
- Outline your framework. Craft some simple guidelines for folks to follow: dos, don'ts, direction on types of content, sources and maybe even a Content Plan.
- Develop video content. Generating new content isn’t just about shooting video, as pre-production planning empowers scripting and video production success.
- Film and create. The holy grail of video success: video production, as Content is King. Aim for authentic, passionate, purposeful and deliver well-lit video with killer audio.
- Properly place. Seemingly simple, this step requires diligence and execution; optimize the metadata and other digital standards for proper-placement so that seekers find you.
- Promote with Precision. It’s one thing for seekers to find you, but it’s a whole ‘nother world when you proactively promote with precision.
- Measure, rinse, repeat. Continuing engaging with high-value content. The good news is that video becomes easier and more repeatable.
Ten Simple Steps to VIDEO SUCCESS was written by Kevin ‘KG’ Graham.
KG serves as President of Video for Business Growth, which offers full service video production, placement and promotion.
You can learn more about Video for Business Growth online at
Kevin Graham is KGWOW. Check out the KGWOW Family of Brands…
KGWOW… remarkable video for business growth
KGNOW… insightful, non-political news stories
KGPOW… sizzling reviews that pop, pop, pop
KGHOW… modern empowerment in seconds
KGBOW… spiritual content for love and aspiration